Wednesday, May 09, 2012

at the end of the tunnel

So yes, Insyaallah, nothing will go wrong and by this time tomorrow, I will be officially employed. Not the most exciting job in the world but then again, as my boss says it, at the end of the day it's just a job. It helps to pass the time and pay the bills. Which is a huge reason why I'm doing this. Reality hits. And yeah, it can hit pretty hard. But I think the environment isn't bad, or at least I don't get that vibe (who knows, I will only know for sure once I'm there) so yeah.

It's sad and I guess I could have gone ahead and been a taken up the other position but... remember the things about bills? So yeap, they say that they're not forcing me and of course they aren't. It's just that, I can see what's necessary and what needs to be done.

I dun think I'm making a terribly wrong choice right now. Do I have regrets? Of course I do. Sometimes I hear stuff about a furniture fair and I think of what if. Or most recently when I walk pass that childcare center underneath my tutee's block, I feel a little sad. But then again, I don't know what I am expected to do here. I'll find my fun. I will. I have too.

And I'm grateful to the people around me, to Allah for giving this to me. He has something planned for me, I know that. I have faith in that. So let's see where this path takes me. Somewhere good? Or even if it's just a holding path until I reach that actual final destination? I'm sure that there are still so much I can learn while I'm here. Insyaallah.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment