Tuesday, March 10, 2009

just because

well, since I'm already on blogger i might as well leave a post.

man, what a sleepy half-zombie i am right now really. I've been doing lots of work, sleeping late and I got caught in the rain yesterday and now i'm just feeling damn sleepy. I'm just hoping not to fall sick again coz I just recovered lah.
thanks to khairi, jonathan and jack for like trying to make sure i stay awake in class. hahaha.

i'm now with bibi sitting outside lt7 doing this. lol. and watching random YouTube videos. i do have some work to do but i'm not really updated on what i'm supposed to do so i've sort of got nothing to do. LOLS.

actually i need this break. i've been working non-stop since last week. so i'll take a break today and will begin tmr. Definitely will begin tmr since we have a group meeting. and oh yes. I just remembered that i do have a bunch of fin con stuff to clear for CI Club. Shall get down to it.

i really should stop procrastinating. ON EVERYTHING! Including all those random facebook notes that people kept on tagging me. It's like that super long ago 25 questions thing? Still not done. although really, i can probably do it in like 5 minutes. coz it doesn't take a very long time for me to come up with 25 random points about myself. Hmmm. maybe i should get around to doing it like now. haha. ok.

shall end my post now. look out for that 25 things note on facebook =)

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment