Friday, January 02, 2009

ringing in the new year =)

Hellos all and welcome to my first post of the year 2009. Do i have any resolutions or am i gonna make any promises to update my blog more often? Well... No. LOL. it's not that i hate the idea of blogging or I don't have interesting things to talk about. But, you guys know me. haha. I'm just bloody lazy lah.

Anyways, let's just run through the year with various photos. How about that? So what I've done is actually looked through my photo albums and i'm gonna just put in photos for some (most?) of the events/outings etc i've gone through this whole year =)

January



Wonder if you guys remembered us getting together for this dinner? LOL! Hmmm. Should we meet up for another dinner or sth soon?



February






Malay Class outing, after 4 years of being outing-less. LOL. in fact, this was probably the first time I met Johan since graduating from JSS.




Another February event would be the Footdrill competition where the juniors did themselves proud by getting nationals champion. Good job guys! and that's why i got the chance to take a picture with the challenge plaque =D =D
(sorry that their picture is damn small though. seems to be the size stored in my comp. LOL)

March




Khairi's and Mus's commisioning parade! Followed by the SYC alumni BBQ thingy after that. haha. which was also the first time i spent (ok fine. shared with 2 other pple) $50++ on taxi fare for travel from pasir ris to boon lay with midnight surcharge. Gah, the horror.

April was exam month. LOL. seems like i did no going out. LOL. But but but, it was also my nephew's birth month =) Welcome Muhd Shai'zryan Daniell Bin Muhd Shairull to the family =)


Can't remember where I put his newborn photo. LOL. so this is him, one month old. He is now short and fat though. LOL. cute short and fat but still.... =P Please Daniell don't be fat like your father k?


May.
Seems like a relatively busy month. first up: Seniors' Camp



1st photo was Zi Jie and I with Arthur the lettuce, who would later be tossed around in a game of captain's ball =P
2nd photo: the ghosts that haunted level 5 during seniors' camp's fright night =) Look at how bloody butcher teh peng is. LOL


Next up, 14th May, SYC dinner.




This was also a belated birthday celebration for kak yani and eda =)

Finally would be the slightly less successful 2nd Malay class outing. There was like me, bibi, nurul and faiz can?




So are we ever going to have another Malay class gathering? LOL

June
Basically was superbly busy with preparations for FOC. I think zoo trip was probably in here somewhere too? But dunno where my pictures went. LOL

Here's some meeting pics. we are a lively bunch can.


To do an item or not to do an item.



Jinyong LOVED playing with the body =P


See how focused Ruiqi is in practicing how to throw Jason's body down. =P

July
Finally, the big event, FOC.

Seniors learning the mass dance! "Jump! For my love. Jump in..."


Amazing Race station master partner, Bernie. Man, we were stuck at Toa Payoh park for dunno how long lah. LOL

I love love love this photo that Zoe took the first day while we were preparing for Telematch. Look at all the pretty colours =) =)


The 2 ghosts that haunted the 5th floot female toilets during fright night. My only disappointment is that I don't have a picture of the head on a platter ghost. sighs.

After FOC, comes the fun during out post-FOC chalet =)

1st night after everybody came back from K Box-ing. Some were working, some were playing mahjong, some were playing video games and others were very noisily playing on the PS2. (GAH! RAVING RABBIDS!!!)
Man. the chocolate covered fruit (coz we each bought a different fruit) was nice..... and fattening but let's not think about that. fruit's are healthy after all =P


After gamely trying out the stone walk thingy. We were squealing in PAIN!!!


2nd night was the night where Joan, Christine, Thad taught me mahjong. LOL. They were so proud of their accomplishment can. haha. i still have trouble reading the direction characters though. hahah.

And another July outing: the 3 people IJC arts outing. hahahah. Can't find the photo of the 3 of us (me, wani, fil) so I shall just post this photo of me and fil in which i look so so so damn fat. bleahs.



Ok. I'm tired. Watch this space for part 2 (August to December 2008) which will come out LATEST by Sunday night. I promise!! LOL.
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment