Tuesday, January 06, 2009

ringing in the new year =) Part II

Hey all. So here comes August to December 2008:

August

Fettucine first outing =) LOL. We were kinda groupless during FOC so we made our own group.

Photobucket

Look at how happy Bernie is to be eating her pasta. =P







And just because this was done in August, let me put up what I did for my photo montage assignment (COM206)

Photobucket





September


It may have been fasting month but it definitely didn't stop us from going out =)



Let's start with the family visit to Geylang


Do-Re-Mi. The little girl in front is probably going to be the most spoilt of all the cousins coz she's just so cute and pretty and she has like many many older sisters and brothers who pretty much dote on her. LOL.



and here I am the doting auntie with 5-month old Daniell =) =) Told you he's fat now =P



After geylang I actually managed to join some of the SYC-ers after they had dinner.



at esplanade while listening to some Mat band perform.

Photobucket
With Tristan! =)


There was also a dinner with Faiz, Bibi and Wani but unfortunately... I only have very weird, unglam photos so I shall not post them up. LOL.




How can I forget 16th CI Club investiture?

Photobucket

And finally the COM206 six stills assignment starring Faiz and Zul =)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
a few of my friends say they like this picture best. Got action like that. LOL.
Photobucket

Thanks lots you two for helping me out with my assignment. and extra thanks to Faiz for the camera =) Did i tell you guys my grade? haha. B+ for this one =D

October
Birthday and also Raya. yay!

Here's Raya with the family =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
first day baju =)

Photobucket
the October babies!

Photobucket
My mummy and the rest of my family =) (including the cute nephew!! LOL. told you i'm a rather doting aunt. hahahah)

Next, Raya with friends!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
an Innova science and arts Raya =)

Birthday. Didn't do much this year but here's the celebration with the 16th CI Club.
Photobucket
LOL. If Jason and I were born in the same year, I would have been TWO days older. hahaha

Photobucket
Still doing work even with that cake in his hand. Boss ah....

Photobucket
Look at how Pedro is sooo smiling for the camera although Grace and Jin was busy with work stuff. hahahahah. classic pedders can?

October also meant the final COM206 assignment, the video project. Something screwed up with the 1st one so we ended up doing a second video.(total rush for that second one.)
Here's a picture of us with the star of the 1st attempt.
Photobucket
And this is the final video starring.... Jason Khor. Thanks so much for starring Jason =D =D


Moving on to November. It may have been exams month but who says we can't have fun after that =P

CI Club chalet:
It is cat filled and pretty fun-filled too. haha. hey we even went into OCH, but early in the morning. LOL. Not at night. hahaha.
Photobucket
the cat-filled chalet. This kitten was my favourite. SOOOOO CUTE!
Photobucket
One of the tallest uno stacko tower i've ever played.
Photobucket
Photobucket
the insides of OCH.

Family picnic!
Photobucket
More or less the whole family. haha.
Photobucket
The ladies of the family. At last count, we had 20++(almost 30) male cousins and about 8-9 female cousins. WTH right?
Photobucket
me and my sis. awaiting verdict of whether we look alike or not =)

There were also a lot of SYC rehearsals but no pics for those. haha. Oh wait, there's a video though:


December
Highlight of December seems to always be SYC. This year, helped Khairi out with cultural night. Here's some photos of the day itself:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here's the video!


OK this post is long enough already and I still need to go to school!!!! LOL. Shall do up Red cross gathering and I hate Christmas Parties in a separate post later on this week. <3

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment