Saturday, October 13, 2007

pictures pictures...

Right. For those friends of mine who are always complaining that I don't take enough solo shots (mainly Filzah and I think Wani complained once before too. haha), here's 2 for you. That's me in my raya baju for this year. although you can't really see the baju but you can see me in a tudung. hahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
for this picture, i dare faiz to see if she recognize what's hanging on my doorknob :) haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
just another picture

then... i think i owe Filzah prove that I've done a successful jump shot. here's 2 successful jumpshots :D both taken while at my camp in July.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we did this jump while at the jetty at raffles marina. haha. entertaining ourselves while waiting for our turn on the banana boat. I love the effects with the shadows on the ground!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
if you look at the ground in front of us, you'll see the jumpers' names in the sand :D and our group name too. haha.

and these 2 photos are just for human interest purposes. haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is a banana boat

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is my OG at the camp. everybody except the assistant OGLs and our photog.

family raya photos will/might only be up on another day. Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends. Maafkan lah apa-apa salah dan silap yang telah dilakukan dan halalkan jika ada hutang $2/3 ke?? haha.

cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment