Thursday, September 20, 2007

recess... recess... recess...

ANd nope. I'm not talking about those times in Pri sch and Sec Sch wehre you rush down to your canteen to grab a bite to eat.

I feel like doing what the HSM2 guys did at the beginning of the movie. For those of u who haven't watched it, boo on you!! haha. anyway, what they did was chant summer, summer, summer as a countdown to their summer vacation. I feel like chanting recess, recess, recess coz in approximately 30 mins from now, I'll be free and on my recess break!!! one whole week of not having to have to come to school. It's not exactly a break coz there are sooo many things to do/catch up on but who cares. a break from school is still a break from school! Woohoo!!

In econs lecture now. The macro tutor is not too bad. Better then the micro tutor who was a tad (understatement here) boring.

anyway, happy recess break to the uni students and make sure u don't slack too much ok?? Use this time to catch up on whatever, finish your term/research papers etc.

take care all and I'll be free sooooon!!!

yay!!

cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment