Friday, July 06, 2007

interesting rarity

Guess what I discovered?? We don't take enough group shots. me, fie, fil, faiz, wani and the 2 boys have gone out together many many many times and we've only had one (yes, ONE) group shot. At seoul garden after As. So if any of you has other gp shots of us, please immediately send one to me. Like really immediately. haha. if I'm not online sms me coz I am most likely just appearing offline. that's the interesting rarity by the way given how many of you guys love taking photos :P

I haven't posted photos in a while so here goes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
21st SC present at the 24th SC SLC. yay!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
red cross outing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
what i ate at the outing :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
red cross camp!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the badly cut grass in front of my block

anyway, I did relief teaching at shuqun on wed then was bored and managed to take some pics...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the p2 kids at assembly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my class for the day: 2B4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
female staff toilet. haha.

oh and they have these 3 giant board games on their court area which i think is sooo cool!! haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I dunno what's this but maybe it's a snakes and ladders healthy eating version.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the nearer one is a checkers/othello set and the farther one is the real snake and ladders.

there you go...

cheers!!

erm... sorry that some of the pics are damn big. Lazy to resize :P

No comments:

Post a Comment