Friday, July 20, 2007

the end is near

So, in about 12 hours from now, I fully expect to be holding Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in my hands. So... do not disturb eh guys? Especially since I am already fully expecting disturbance from home given that it's my cousin's birthday tomorrow too. And so my aunt's planning to come over to so-called celebrate my cousin's birthday. I can't be too anti-social can i? Especially since the aunt that is coming over will also bring her 2 kids, 2 of my fave cousins in the world right now :) hahaha.

Woohoo!! I really am excited about HPDH. Especially since I'm hearing quite a few bad reviews for the OotP movie. How disappointing.

Anyway, to mee suaz: Yay to a successful outing yesterday. with only 2 out of the 19 pple in the OG not present, that's pretty darn successful lah. It was great hanging out with you guys. see you guys again soon aite??

cheers!!

at time of publishing, 10 hours to the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment