Sunday, June 10, 2007

nothing-ness

Let's see... I've been blogging for about 5 years now. And guess what??? I've only posted 140 posts, including this one. If I didn't see the stats wrongly lah. That shows exactly how much and how regularly I actually blog. Hahahaha.

Why is that so? Coz when there is nothing to blog, I can't be bothered to blog. And all you pple who are regularly asking me to update my blog, don't bother coz I'll just bore everybody with the nothingness and the pointlessness of my entry. This entry would be a case in point. Haha.

Thinking back though, 140 posts within 5 years which is about 1825 days is quite pathetic. Hahahaha. Oh well...

Nice meeting up with you Wani. have a nice trip!! See you when you get back. Sleep well on the bus tonight. hahahaha.

cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment