Wednesday, March 07, 2007

...

ok. I'm just really really confused and I really have no idea about the decisions I have to make. What am I supposed to do? What courses do I really want? Which of the social sciences would i choose over the other?? Econs? Sosiology? Psych? Poli sci? Although Econs is usually not grouped with the other soc sci subjects...

Communications studies. Should I go for it? I am one B short from what they expect but no harm trying right? At most I just don't get accepted lah.

Should I also try applying to SMU? I do have my AP AS grade which means that i can get exempted from doing AS in my first or second year (can't rmb which yr) which also means that if I go to SMU, I actually have one module less to do.

Damn. Bottomline is, I can't really see myself as an undergrad. I mean seriously, me???

Right. I should get to finally throwing away all my notes etc. My room is messy enough as it is. May as well clear all my junk to make space for all the upcoming uni things.

Damn, I am going to be an undergrad?? Time pass by far too quickly.

Well, maybe I should start applying first before going around calling myself and undergrad.

cheers!!

p/s for those who still don't know/is curious: My A level results aren't exactly fantastic. It's pretty ok lah but I'm just really disappointed by my malay grade. Anyway, once again, I've got more Bs then any other grade. not Surprised. Jack of all trades, master of none. That's me.
Erm right. I got a BBCB3. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment