Saturday, December 23, 2006

my baby :)

upSo... I told Marya that i'm a bit too lazy to upload the photos onto my blog. But I thought I should give my NEW baby some credit. So here's some photos taken at the Singapore Garden Festival with me and 2 fellow crazy people (Marya and Khairi!!) on my new baby the Sony Ericsson K618i.

Here's how my baby looks like except that she (yes, i'm sexist :P) is white:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The first ever photo taken with the camera:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
khairi while we were walking towards centrepoint in his standard cameraphone pose. I already have 2 pics of him looking like this :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch!! (or wadeva you call it when you are only eating lunch at 3++)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the 3 of us!! again. on khairi's cam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marya wishing she has such a pressed flowers lamp. (or lightbulb as i called it :P)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Khairi "dreamily" looking into the pond. hahahahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
semangat berkampung :P we must have held that pose for about three to four minutes waiting for khairi to snap the pic. hahaha

other pretty photos from the Singapore Garden Festival (from my new baby's camera!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See what happens when you don't come along Mus???

No comments:

Post a Comment