Sunday, October 29, 2006

picture time

24th Oct:
Raya!! Here's what my family and I wore
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

27th Oct:
Yay!! My baby cousin came to visit. Here's me and her. (That's me with my new haircut by the way...)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

26th Oct:
Went to school for consultation, came home with Pizza materials
Here's what I made. I know they kinda all look alike but it's 5 different pizzas
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

28th Oct:
Raya-ing and studied on the go. Took pics but can't be bothered to post them. They are mostly pics of my baby cousin anyway...

29th Oct:
Did this entry and studied and help handle visitors.
cya guys! And all the best on Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment