Monday, April 17, 2006

Hey everyone.

So… I guess I spoke to soon just now. This afternoon during lunch, I told soupie and filziee that I won’t blog in until the end of this month. However, I reached home and I had this sudden urge to blog. *hears applauds and cheers* yay!

Hmmm… First: Doing the task set up by soupie.

If you have been tagged, you are to come up with 7 qualities of your perfect lover. Do specify the gender. Then list down, and tag, seven other bloggers on their pages. If you've been tagged, you need not do this again.

Gender: Male.

Hmmm… my perfect lover? Here goes:

1) Don’t have to be too good-looking or whatever. Just as long as he’s nice to my eye, that’s all that matters.
2) Know when to be there for me and when to leave me alone. No matter how much I love a person, I can’t survive being with him 24/7. call me weird or whatever, I’m just a gal who really values her personal space and extreme independence.
3) Somebody I am able to have interesting discussions with. Challenge my mind and don’t always give in to me. I’m not always right :D
4) Values me for who I am and not for who I’m not. I’m currently going through a lot of issues regarding my personal identity and I want someone who won’t try to make me into a different person.
5) Highly tolerant. I can be really impatient and so he must be somebody that can keep his own temper while calming me down.
6) Can make me laugh. That is really important. I love to laugh and I want somebody that can laugh with me.
7) Finally, most importantly, cherish me and make sure I know how much he cares for me everyday. I don’t have to be with him everyday, I just want to know that when he says he loves me and cares for me it is sincere and will always be that way. Instead of someone who will tell me one thing today and another thing tomorrow.

There. Done. And no. This is not in any way describing or referring to any particular person.

Tagging:
bibi.
Alfred.
Nurul
Lia
Shir
adha
beaver


Next order of business:
PW results. Sigh. Gotta admit that they are a damn bloody big disappointment. But seriously, I think ask students alone should not shoulder the blame for the results. Yes, we may be the one that does the project but… the teachers were the ones guiding us. So, both parties should equally shoulder the blame. Its just that, how can our standards and that of all the other JCs be so different? The LARGE disparity between our two standards should not be possible if everything that we were taught were correct. (there’s something really wrong with the grammar of that sentence but, who cares…) I dunno. Good luck to the J1s. Hopefully the teachers would be able to organize better notes to help you guys out. Okiez. That’s all I’m gonna say on the subject. I’m moving on coz no matter how much I rant and complain and whatever, my results are not going to change. So, I just gotta live with it and work on my other subjects.

Third:
My analytical skills course at SMU is finally over. It has been a wonderful experience and the insight into university life have been very interesting. And professor Tan has been a wonderful teacher while my coursemates are great! All in all it has definitely been a rather unforgettable experience I should say. I strongly recommend my juniors to go for the programme next year. Yup!!

Finally.
I had a little chat with a friend of mine that day regarding a mutual friend of ours. I was quite sad that the topic of conversation had to happen. As in, we were commenting about how this friend of ours seems have to have changed quite a lot. And my friend felt that the change is not really for the better. In a way, I do agree with my friend but on the other hand, my friendship with that friend of ours has not changed drastically in spite of the change. Or maybe its just me. Maybe I’m just willing to overlook the change just as long as we remain friends. Sigh. For those who are wondering, yes, you are not meant to understand this last paragraph. Its just me contemplating the issue.

Okiez. That’s all. Today has been quite an ok Monday for me. Hopefully the rest of the week will be just as great for me and all my readers out there. Love you guys!!

cheers,
Siti

No comments:

Post a Comment