Monday, March 20, 2006

personal record

heyhey.

guess what? except for 1 1/2 hours, i haven't slept for about 36 hours. and counting! yup yup yup. mwahahaha. especially since i've got to study for econs. so. we'll see what time i'll finally crash. I wanna catch Gray's Anatomy too... heee

I really dunno what i'm running on. I can't believe i'm still awake and not crashing. weee... yay. okiez. studying for econs nw. and gonna go eat dinner. and study for malay too. sigh.

cya guys!!

FYI for those who dunno: i dun drink coffee. so i'm not having a caffeine rush either. I'm really surprise i'm still lucid. weee...

hmm. found out that this is my 100th post. yay! PARTY!!!!!! (sorry. kidding!)

cheers,
Siti

p/s just in case some pple think i was out studying, i wasn't. i juz can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment