wonder what people did online before there were wacky, funny, quirky blogs to read. =)
other than those who choose to spend their time on undesirable websites of course....
anyway, here's a list of blogs i like to read besides those by my usual friends:
1. seb This guy is one quirky writer and his is currently the blog i'm super addicted too. That's why he's first. Of course, there's also the fact that he hired me to be his Press Secretary........ =P
2. Tristan Okiez. he actually is a real friend. But (at the risk of inflating his ego) his blog is a wonderful read. Non-singaporeans might not understand some of his slang but it is still a good read. (tristan, plese do not brag about this.)
3. Martin there’s lots of links to a lot of interesting material from his blog. And he too write a lot of good stuff.
4. Practical Press If you wanna read good fiction on the net, here’s the place to go. The contributors are all good fiction writers and their stories are usually worth reading. One of my all time favourites would be a story written early last year (you’ve got to look through the archives for it) but here’s a link to part 1: http://practicalpress.blogspot.com/2005/04/teenager-part-1.html
5. wayne santos A writer living in Singapore. Talks about life in Singapore when you are not local and also of life as a writer. Interesting personality.
6. buckGood for laughs!!
So, don’t hesitate to click on the links and enjoy reading the blogs! I’ll add more to the list soon.
Anyway, for those who are wondering why I am up so late(or early depending on ur perspective) I seem to have a touch of insomnia. Sheesh… School will so suck later... I'll probably be feeling sleepy then...