Wednesday, December 21, 2005

hmmm...

anyway.. realized that last post was SUUUUPER long. haha. Anyway, SYC 2005- I really really miss you guys!! Cherish all those moments we've shared together and if its fated that we meet again, we will meet again. If not, keep in touch ok???


my OBS group mates: Thanks for supporting me guys! I noe I'm a BIG coward. Thanks for still being patient! And I had so much fun with you guys. and Baldwin, I still owe you a meal don't I?? haha.

My Discovery group mates: It was fun shopping with you guys! And its sooo cool that we were all together in OBS before too. Except for Dexter of course. Dexter, thanks for helping me carry my stuff =D
To the Singaporeans: Who would have thought that we would end up as such great friends??? Always keep in touch ok? And do come for any reunion or wadeva. Coz like Zhi Zhan says, what's the use of crying when we part if u don't bother to come for reunions and stuff.. Mus: thanks for all the movies! Haha. Exposing me to the uncut version of 40-year-old virgin. Proud to say I was the only one of illegal age to finish watching the whole thing that night... haha.
Nadine: Sorry, for all that teasing about you and Tommy! Thanks for EVERYTHING gal! Love ya!


Photo Journal
Day 1
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & Soon Leng, RELC lobby. Waiting for people to come...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Singaporean Delegates, RELC auditorium. Waiting for people to come
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Indonesian delegates!!! Me helping them out =D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Singaporeans and Filipinos, Lobby
Back row: Dexter, Patricia (Phillipines), MaryAnne (Phillipines), John(Phillipines), Big Steph(sg) Front row: Marya, Nadine, Ben, Me, Bee Fong
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Singaporeans and 1 Indian... Lobby
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Filipinos! Can you believe that all of them actually planned to come in red??? Waiting for briefing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Huda, me, Nadine, Xin Ling waiting for briefing, RELC auditorioum

Day 2
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My OBS groupImage hosted by Photobucket.com
The Singapore cultural night people!!

Day 3
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At NUS. Boring....Image hosted by Photobucket.comEating Dinner at Science CentreImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Studying the map to Night Safari.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(clockwise) Hanlong(Sg), Anthony(Brunei), Sharon(Sg), Me!(Sg) outside Ben&Jerry's Night Safari
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back to the hotel! Singing session in the Laundromat, while waiting for our clothes to be washed & dried.

Day 4
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My discovery group at esplanade
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Discovery Partner Dexter. w/o him my whole group might get lost, me being the road idiot that i am...

Day 5
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After the seminar... All of us in our blazers and stuff... Brintha's not there though. Had to go off earlier... *sigh*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mediacorp visit. This was the only photo of me that I can find... Me and Jaren(the guy beside me) too busy trying to find place where we can sleep as compared to wanting to take photos... haha.

Day 6
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Country exhibit. Singapore's mini concert of national songs. This is probably while we are singing home.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Singing Singapore Town. can be seen from the kuku hand actions... haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
May, my Thai friend
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kien, my Vietnamese friend. (psst.. the sg guys called him mao zedong. coz they say he looks like him.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Musical fountain at Sentosa!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Xiu Jing and Alexia. Actually i put this photo to show you peeps our 15 yr-old photographer, Alexia. Dun look 15 ah?

Day 7
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Being pretty-fied for the performance
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & See Wai =D JSS sprit... haha. Too bad don't have a photo with Luqman.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waiting for the concert to begin. Me and Nadine. Haha. Somebody told me I look really pretty like this *blush* . I told them that I have hidden beauty- literally. haha. People advise me to put on make-up more regularly. Make me look my age. *sigh*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our final pose! Yay! Performance over.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dinner!! (Front row) Hanlong, Moon,Steph, Kelvin, Me.
(back row) Dexter, Mr Aidil, Zhi Zhan, Tristan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Innovian representatives... Me and Tristan
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a random group of people? haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Performance after the finale...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me. Anting. (I think she very cute leh... haha)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me. Zizi (Indonesia). Soriya (Cambodia)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My dinner table mates. (Clockwise) Khairi, Me, Yani, Moon, Huda
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Supposed to be a photo between just me and Sharon... But the two guys extra... anyway, from left: Tristan, Me, Sharon, Thearin (Cambodia. He's cute ain't he??? haha)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Argh!!! They took a group photo without me... *sobs* haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Before the dance party. Me and my Filipino fren, Leif.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Poor David! He got appendicitis. He's from UK by the way...

Day 8
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My UK room mate, Georgia
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My vietnamese room mate, Minh. (she's damn pretty lah... haha)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The way I was identifed the whole camp =D

No comments:

Post a Comment