Thursday, October 20, 2005

WR is going to be over soon....

In less than an hour.....

WR WILL BE OVER for IJ012 real soon!!! yes!!!

*sigh* but once this is done. There's still OP to think about. But i really think that wouldn't require as much thinking as WR does. i'm so taxed now. And there's still anchor test tmr. must go study peribahasa.........

Anyway, aaron's beside me now and he said my entry's lame.... Oh well... I like lame. Can't help it if i'm lame. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

okiez.... I'm really bored. My brain's 3/4 dead after typing and re-typing and re-typing the WR for the past 2 days. Especially today...... okiez... whatever lah....

cheers,
Siti
the queen of wateva (or so it says on the door hang-thingy that Wani, Faiz & zul gave to me)

going for chinese opera rehearsal in 2 days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment