Thursday, September 29, 2005

Is it just my computer's fault or is it blogger's problem?? There seems to be something wrong here.... *sigh* I dunno lah. My computer is currently "a bug-infested nightmare" (quoted from one of my fave comics, Sherman's Lagoon). What the hell... think i need to debug my comp or sth... *sigh* anybody know how??

anyway, i know A LOT of my friends are like temporarily shutting down their blogs so that they can spend "more time studying". Well... Guess what?? I'm not gonna do that.. *yay* that's coz writing is just one of the ways I can use to de-stress myself and if i shut down my blog, then there's not much outlet for me is there?? yes, there's still my personal written diary but that's just not enough any more, i guess... *what am i talking?? Don't mind me if you don't understand what i'm saying... i'm just rambling and rambling and rambling....* anyway.. there's my countdown to maintain. So guys, you'll most likely see that my blog will be updated everyday.

Happy reading!!

cheers,
Siti <3

countdown(s):
My birthday:2 days
Start of fasting month: 4/6??
MLAO paper: 4 days
GP paper: 8 days
Econs and MLA paper: 11 days
Lit paper:14 days (must remember to bring BLAKE!!)
Temporary freedom: 15 days!!!
First Chinese Opera rehearsal (dun ask!!!): 23 days

No comments:

Post a Comment