Monday, January 26, 2004

Hullo!!!!!!!! Hi... I'm back... Hehe... after a break of 2 mths plus... i'm back again... haiya... i can't get access to computer mah... how to update my blog.... all my friends complaining that my blog is the most emptiest one... anyway now in school's computer lab... finally... so my life right now... very busy... haiz... really got a lot of things to do but i like dun have enough time like that... haiz... if i listen to wad my frenz are saying horz... i should be very happy... coz of somebody lahz... but to all my frenz out there... i trying to get over that somebody lahz... so can dun like keep on pushing him to me can anot? i got a lot of things to write... but the words are not coming out... haiz... anywayz... i'll try to update my blog asap... when i can get to a computer... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment