Tuesday, November 18, 2003

hullo... today's another day... dunno why but i like to say that... if u read my other blogs... there will be that somewhere... time flies so fast... this year so many things happened... remember SARS? ya sure... it gave us students an unexpected holiday right after our march holidays but don't forget that countless of people the world over died because of it... other memorable things includes NDP 2003, Footdrill comp, taking over as Red Cross Committee 2003-04, 21st Student Council Investiture, our first camp... there's a lot of things happening... a lot of memories... a lot of troubles... but thanx to my frenz... able to go thru everything... today my mood very sentimental... anyway that's all for now.. To all my frenz (even those i've lost contact with) :
Thanx For Being a Part of My Life
FRIENDS FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment